Tuesday 22 February 2011

Step by step: how to do Scene


Step one- choose me-doll features; Hair, eyes, lips, eyebrows, nose etc.

 Step two- choose Hair colour, eye colour etc. I’m using: Black hair colour, Green eye colour.

Step three- Choose your make up based on your style. I’m doing mostly scene so Black/white/Metallic colours for eye shadow and a twist of transparent or dark colours for lips. I’m using: Black(DOT) and White(DOT) for eye shadow and transparent lip gloss(Luxe) for lips. And liquid black eyeliner, Red and light Pink blush and dark Purple highlights.

Step four accessories: The accessories I used were piercings(Sunny Bunny), Black tears(Sunny Bunny), Dark dotty left eye( Sunny Bunny) Purple eye lens( Sunny bunny) and big Blue bow(Sunny Bunny) .
Send in your attempts of this look and we will feature the best next time

~Coco

2 comments: