Tuesday 12 October 2010

Things Change People Change. . .

I hate that this blog is less personal to me, as a writer lately
I've been blogging the basics, But like to make my own stamp,
That is so hard, at the moment. . .Like I have this gap which im using to blog, Then I need too get my ICT cw Done. . .

So, I was starpointing, When I saw this, From 29 months ago-God, I have changed!
This was back when Scenery's Cost 1 stardollar a time. . .
This one was free- Due to the 'Speed Racer' bit, Im guessing that was a campaign, This was ages ago :L
So my big question to you guys, is How much have you changed!
Tiny pic your oldest pic of your medollie with a pic of a new one. . .
And I will be re-posting the best (Maybe :L)
~Summer

1 comment:

  1. http://i53.tinypic.com/spyd8o.jpg

    Aww, Back in the day :3

    ~Roisin

    ReplyDelete