Wednesday 1 December 2010

Its Christmas time!

Its time to hang your stockings girls,
With just 24 days to Christmas, Stardoll are getting into the mood;
Today the long awaited calendar was realised (Click HERE to view)


I Have to say I actually like it this year, It isnt your normal trashy stardoll calendar,
Its classy ;)
I also love the decortication's around the site;

I also love the Christmas outfits, there so detailed, and cheap for stardoll
What do you think of stardolls Christmas efforts?
~Summer ♥

2 comments:

  1. Heyyy Summer :]
    Georgia (Forever_And_Me) here.
    Lubbin' ze blog, and, ch'yeah, I like it all.
    I like the decor and that the baubles aren't, like, really expensive.
    I just hope they bring out a Christmas tree, 'cause, in my opinion, Christmas isn't Christmas without the Christmas tree.
    Woah... Loads of 'Christmas' in that sentence O.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lawl! Me Lurves Christmas! BTW, it's me.... mitzipuss!

    ReplyDelete