Saturday 30 April 2011

The Royal Wedding.

Well.. it really has nothing to do with Stardoll.

Except for the fact that it's talked about in every club and that Stardoll has a replica of Kate's dress to buy.

I would just like to point out the number of members I saw yesterday who were claiming to be Kate Middleton, Prince William, Prince Harry, or Pippa Middleton.

I don't suppose anyone knows why the bride and groom and their siblings would just ditch the wedding and come on Stardoll.
They're imposters is the main thing here. And they're annoying.

I must admit it was amusing to see 'Pippa' claim she was just checking out Stardoll the day of her sister's wedding at 4:30 in the morning her time.

-Yasmine. xD

4 comments:

  1. Pippa & Harry should get together. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the kind of relationship my parents are in. [my mom's sister is married to my dad's brother].

    But still.. it would be awkward. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwww :3
    Harry has a GF D:
    Dump her for Pippa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew he had a girlfriend. I think. ;3
    ..Awkward.

    ReplyDelete