Monday 20 September 2010

Free Fudge shirt & Frankie Sunglasses

Hey Guys, As you can probably tell, Liv is back :)

So for now, That writers place is filled, We may need more as we get nearer too my final exams so, Stay tuned, Keep commenting, Just stand out in general, I mean we're move likely to pick someone thats constantly commenting, rather than someone whose commented once or twice.
Speaking of exams, Like today I was given some dates and times of a couple of mocks- For an exam i'm not even sitting! Well, I will be, But in like, Juneish/July :L

So Yeah, Towards the end of this month, I have like collage stuff and exams I need too be there for, Like Ive been getting letters from collages. . . Like there far, and my mate that lifes down the road from them hasnt been contacted, So I dont get how that works :L

And I just bored you all with my life story ;L, Sorry about that;

Anyways, Back too the point of the topic. . .
To get the tee above ^
If your from Poland click HERE. . .
Put Stardoll.com in the blank box,
Press go, Log into stardoll,
Then change the proxy URL from stardoll.com too http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=615
Hit go, Let the page load, Then close that and log into stardoll as normal. . .
Getting the glasses above is alot simpler
Just click HERE

What items will you be getting?

~Summer ♥

3 comments:

  1. Liv's back!
    Party of one over here.
    ;D
    Anywaaaaaaaaaay...
    I got them both - it's free...
    I likes free stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got both.
    The glasses look extra sexy on me ;]
    And you shouldn't say the spot of writer has been filled. More like the spot of #1 bitch.
    Just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed, Summer...
    Your hairstyle isn't sitting right.
    Yes. I do notice the silliest things.
    Deal ;L

    ReplyDelete