Saturday 11 September 2010

Free Halloween Couture Mask. . .

Hey Guys, Firstly I wanna apologise for the lack of posts, Well its been like two days, But I like too post everyday. . .
Stardoll has been kinda boring lately; And now me and lyra are both back in school so its hard. . .
Early morning and me = Epic fail,
And like today; I haven't been able to do anything because of my legs, Its painful to walk atm. . .
So back too the point - I always manage too go of point some how . . .
So, If your not from Poland;
Your gonna need a Polish proxy Personally I used proxyhideout.com
Put in the blank box, Stardoll.com and press enter or click go, whatever floats your boat. . .
Log into stardoll, Then change the link in the proxy too http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/finish.php?id=593

So Do you think its fair stardoll are giving out yet another rare for free?
There's people that have wasted so much on this mask. . .
Tell us what you think!
Hit the comments section!
~Summer ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment