Thursday 16 September 2010

Writers Needed. . .

I know I've been saying this for a LONG time now, But this time we will be picking people.
Im at an time in my life- where school doesn't end at 3 pm any more- From the moment I get in to the moment i go a bed Monday to Friday- I'm working, I get like an hour extra a day, So times tight, The blog is important too me- And I know putting my trust into others hands will be hard, But In a few months I have mocks, which means even more work, So by the time I have them I would like a new team; So basically there's a few requirements;
-You must know how to use proxys,
-How too print screen
-Use proper English - I'm not a huge fan of chav talk.
-Know how to spell- Okay I cant, But Spell checks :D
-Have a blogger , That one speaks for its self.
-Be able too reach me or Lyra, via Msn, ect
-Be an ACTIVE follower!- If not go add some comments somewhere ;)
-Be active on stardoll
-Be keyed up on stardoll news!

We're not bothered about how 'known' you are, If your great mates with us, ect. Its about YOU and your writing skills, This will not be your place too advertise, If you wish to advertise you MUST ask me or lyra first.

If you wish to apply Comment below, With your USERNAME, AGE, And why you think we should pick you.

Good Luck.

~Summer ♥

9 comments:

  1. User: Shmiv97
    Age: 13
    Why you should pick me: Because you said it yourself, I'm an awesome blogger.

    Okay... That was a joke... Unless ;)

    Good luck, people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please let me a writer!
    Im fresh meet, a guy i could give relationship advice!
    A girl needs a guys opinion, i know how our minds work! Im Jake9036

    ReplyDelete
  3. User: Jake9036
    Age: 14
    Why you should pick me: Im fresh, and i can give everyone an insight into the world of guys! I could give relationship advice and to be hones im totally AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me Pleassseeee Summer! Its Lucy, Team...Cullen. Pleeeeeeeeeease!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So PLEASE
    I love this, telling people whats happening, whats wrong and whats going on around them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to be a writer, i'll send each of you a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Georgiiiiiaaaaa xD16 September 2010 at 11:52

    Name: Georgia / Forever_And_Me
    Age: 11 [12 iiN October...]
    Why: 'Cause ii'M Awesome... Jokes. I'm Actiive. What Do Yooh Mean By 'Priint Screen'? Lmao xD Please Piick Mehh xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. My new entry:
    Name: Lucy (Team...Cullen)
    Age: 10 (11 in January xD)
    Why: Because i can do everything there.
    :) Please pic me Summer x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Name:Yasmine/ Yasmineys98
    Age-12
    Why: I'm on Stardoll from the second I get home from school till I go to sleep. I'm always on the computer and would always be writing

    ReplyDelete