Tuesday 3 August 2010

Expensive V Cheaper.


















Expensive :




So the top I'm wearing is from stylein and it costs 20 stardollars.


The blue jeans I'm wearing are from stylein and it costs 14 stardollars.


the small cropped shoes I'm wearing are from stylein and they cost 12 stardollars.





V








Cheaper :





So the outfit that is right next to me is the cheaper option.





The top is from bisou and cost 14 stardollars.


The blue skinny jeans are from the Stardoll shop and cost 5 stardollars (there are black skinnys which cost around the same)


Last but not least the black leather shoes are from Bisou and cost 7 stardollars.





So in my eyes it looks like we are saving alot of money, and the outfits look fairly alike (expect the tops)





Next time your going to buy something from stylein, make sure you have a good look around for cheaper look alikes.








Thank you





-Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment