Sunday 15 August 2010

Summer is totally gonna kick my ass

for not blogging in a while. BUT I do have very good reason! Stardoll is boring. See? Perfectly good... Maybe...
Anyways... To business! Lately Stardoll have been adding A LOT of new items of clothing... So I decided I would show you my Top Five, Favorite Items. Yeah... If you care. (Ooh! I can rhyme!)

So at #5 is: Hot Buys Silk Top. Okay, so it is a pricey 9SD because it's a HB... But I like it - It's different in my opinion.

Coming in at #4 is: Rose Pink Lipsy Dress. It is 13SD but it is gorgeous if you are into pink - And flowers...
At #3 are: Pilots. For 5SD you get a pair of shades that are really in fashion this summer!

Ranking in at #2 is: Ruffle Lace Sash. At the price of 7SD it may be considered a rip-off, but it is truly awesome.

And at #1, my favorite item atm: Best Friends Rock Tee. For 7SD it's TOTALLY worth it!
(Click on the pic to make it larger)
Ty for reading, Summer - PLEASE don't kick my ass!

-Liv

2 comments: