Tuesday 24 August 2010

Stardoll Changes. . .


So Today I logged on too notice a few changes. . .
Am I the only one annoyed by that HUGE star? I hate it!
Not only that it has 'Less rub this into the non-superstars faces' all over it
Im seriously not a fan of this. . .
Then theres the red box- Gah I hate this red box. . . .
What no please?
Then, Half my friends are suddenly dudes? Or stardoll it seems.
Say what? These people have AMAZING me dolls, Can they not show that off?
Then this REALLY BUGGED ME!
Name please? seriously they could be prevsareus, And We would be none the wiser!
With the bigger clubs, Member management is an issue, Now we cant even sort that?
Thanks alot stardoll! - Asses.

And I know I look good as a guy- But this is just too much;
I tried too click a mates page and it took me too Callie.stardoll
What another mission too win CG? -_-

2 comments:

  1. Pisses me off -.-
    That box is seriously annoying...
    Especially when it didn't post what you wanted...
    AND you have to wait ages to post it!
    And if you look in the gb and best friends lists,
    we have a golden outline.

    ReplyDelete