Sunday 1 August 2010

Makeup brands.

Well, as you probably know by now: There is a new makeup brand on Stardoll: L'Occitane. So far, from some friends, I've had crap reviews... Actually I asked someone if they were buying anything, and they referred to it as "French crap", so there you go.
So what I decided to do, was ask a SS, an ex-SS and a non-SS about the makeup brands.

So, first I mailed my non-SS volunteer. This is what happened:

Me:
If you were Superstar, what make-up brand do you think you would purchase the most of - Dot, LUXE or L'Occitane?

My non-SS volunteer:
Luxe.

Next I mailed my ex-SS volunteer. This is what happened:

Me:
What make-up brand, out of: Dot, LUXE and L'Occitane do you own most of, and if you were Superstar again, what brand would you be most likely to purchase?

My ex-SS volunteer:
Well, I own more LUXE because I ran out of membership just before
L'Occitane came out. And.. probably LUXE because... I dunno.. I just don't like the new one. -.-"

Last I mailed my SS volunteer. This is what happened:

Me:
What brand of make-up out of Dot, LUXE and L'Occitane do you own most of, which would you be most likely to purchase more of, and what is your favorite?

My SS volunteer:
I have lots of DOT, its reasonably priced and there is more variaty
im more likely to purchace DOT and my fave is probally LUXE


So there you go (:
From what I can gather, LUXE is the favorite!
What are you thoughts?
As Summer would say: "Hit the comments section."

Oh, and thanks to DiamondCrystal32, Raphs and Ro for helping. I would also like to mention missy955, you were going to help, sorry I got a little inpatient, so I asked someone else.

-Liv

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I helped. xD
    And yesh, I think LUXE is the best brand, but I admit it is waaay too expensive. -.-''

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ikr!
    The only difference is:
    *deep breath*
    I really dislike LUXE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh you didnt just steal my line ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I only bought the french crap because I like the brushes :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually like the french stuff... Some of it makes you look like you have a black eye, though. o_o

    I like Dot the best, but Luxe does have some good colors, and---
    SPARKLES!

    ReplyDelete