Saturday 17 July 2010

Hairstyles...



Okay, so basically after a 100 starpoints you get star rewards.
Sometimes it's great, but sometimes its a little.....disapointing?

Anyway, I was doing some reasearch and came across these starpoint hairstyles.
Some are amazing and others aren't even worth the time.

So I was thinking if we asked stardoll 'nicely' enough maybe they would consider getting rid of the horrible ones and making time for the great ones.

Notee: These pictures are NOT the ones I dislike, they are just for show.



6 comments:

  1. Hmm;
    The Second One Is.. Urgh! And The Last One Is Ok.
    I Love The Straight Hair One ;]
    Btw; This Is Sweety..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live them all, except the top right.
    :\

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Robyn...
    And what about the people who already have them?
    Would Stardoll replace it?
    Because we all know how my glitches Stardoll has...

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, those hairstyles are just for show.

    They aren't the ones I dislike.

    And to answer pips question = if they already have the hairstyles they keep it.

    -Chloe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the ones you get with 2000sp and 4000 (:
    And 1500. ;)

    ReplyDelete