Saturday 10 July 2010

New Start. . .

Hey Guys,
Its a completely new start for us. . .
Sadly Bethan Left stardoll. . .So Isnt writing for us anymore. . .But Wants too still help with graphics :)
I have no idea whats Lyra's doing. . .Its up too her if she still wants too write. . .
So Some friends are gonna help me run the blog for a bit . . .
Liv
Chloe
and Robyn :)
So yeah, Its like too hot for me too bother today,
But maybe tomorrow, This blog will be changing
New writers
New Music
New Banners. . .
Any suggestions comment below
-Summer ♥

7 comments:

  1. I could surf youtube for some new music suggestions ? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AIRPLANES!
    Please Summer, put Airplanes on.
    ;]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robyn- That songs soo Old now haha. . .
    And Sure Bab :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Er... I know Summer! You can put on Sterio Love by Edward Maya!
    Oh and btw, this is Team...Cullen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Summer, Its Shauna.
    I am willing to help if you want :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meghann Here...
    Haii ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hi Hi Hi ..

    Randomly Posting o.o

    It's JJ Fyi ;D

    ReplyDelete