Saturday 17 July 2010

What do you think about the new layout NOW?

We all hated the new layout in the beginning, but what do you think about it now? Are your opinions still the same? Or did they change? I think that we're all starting to get used to it...
I've started to like the suite(presentation)&starplaza, and the clubs are starting to grow on me...
I even used some of the smileys!! Lol. But one thing that I still hate about the clubs, is the size of...the whole thing. It's not 'full screen' more like 3/4 of the screen :( I still haven't gotten used to the messages, GB entries, and the fact that it only shows the last 3-4 visitors... :( I kind of like the chat too, it's better than the other chat anyways...

So..yeah, leave your opinions below. (:

2 comments:

  1. Lyra, you can make it show more visitors.
    I think it shows either a day back or thirty.
    Can't tell as I had thirty people visit since yesterday.
    :o
    Anyway, I loved it like, two or three hours after the initial shock.
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still don't like it, personally.. It was fine the way it was, except they needed to fix the chat.

    ReplyDelete