Saturday 10 July 2010

The New Layout. . .

So like EVERY blog I know off is complaining about this new layout -.-
Yeah I didnt like it a first. . .Clubs Suck btw. . .But its kinda growing on me. . .
Anyway I wanted too hear you views;

"It takes a while to get used to, but it's actually quite cool.
All except the fact that Fred and all the other emotions are gone." :[
~ Raphs (
)

'I was so excited when I saw that the new stardoll had shown its self, so I tried logging in.
But everytime I tried to log in, it wouldn't accept it.
So THEN i did it again and it showed that half of my password wasn't even on there because the password log thingy would only take so many letters.
Then I though "WTF!" but then I got this account and emailed to stardoll...
and guess what the staff wont reply or do anything about it.'
-Chloe ( ) (Chloe has got her account back now)

'Its Harder To Navigate;
And It Took Me Like 2 Hours To Find The LogOut Button;
And Everything Is Way Harder Than Before; Naigation Wise'

Its cool but takes a while to get used to.
I am just grateful that Stardoll is still here :]
~Shauna☮ (
)
No one has really bothered too look at the good points
For a start the redesign brought a few freebies too the starplaza!
Shockingly im actually getting some messages on chat!
And on the whole i think the site just looks better
Its just one of them things you have too get used too
-Summer ♥

3 comments:

  1. It rocks...
    So I were pissed yesterday...
    I got over it.
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks cool.
    HOWEVER!
    The navigation is Awful. There are still bugs (such as it not telling me when I have anything new except for messages?!! Oh yeah, and it says I have new messages when I don't. and the notificatens does NOT tell me when someone has replied to my GB comment.) and: W T F? WHY is everything so spread out?!

    ReplyDelete