Sunday 18 July 2010

I'm Home :)

And I bet no one even noticed ;)
Haha- Well before I start too bore you with my story's I wanna Say A big thanks too Lyra, Liv, Chloe and Robyn for looking after the blog- You guys did a great job!

Family's important too me- Mine live basically all over the world- Some times I just have too get up and go. . .
I went too Scotland on Friday morning round about 5 am haha. . .
I love it there- Mainly the scene of family- I dont get that alot. . .
It amazes me how animals are just free. . .
We where going down this old road- I where nearly falling asleep
( I had been awake 20 something hours!- with like 5 hours sleep- Not good!)
And this sheep just walks out in front of us like it was the most normal thing in the world! I where like OMFG haha
Soo yeah :) haha

So any skins fans? Even though its aimed at older people?
Well I were at the air port,, we where sitting outside,
I where sitting on the floor -as you do,, Putting me head phones away. . .
And these Girls walked past like ':O OMFG ITS HIM!!!!!!! :O GET
A PIC'
And there was this like wall thing beween us. . .
So when we got up, I sorta looked round
And just saw hes mate- I where like wth- Why are they so fussed about this dude?
So Im on the plane,, getting off it. . .
I look round and see him right behind me!
I where like OMFG :O *SUMMER STOP STARING* :O
This is him ^.& I didnt even bother too type hes name LMAO
isn't he pretty :3
I mean- wth was he doing in Scotland? Especially my part- Its like the smallest airport in the world- By my say so anyway. . .
haha- I would post something sd related- But i honestly have no idea what's going on in the world of sd- guess I better go find out.
See yaa.
~Summer

13 comments:

  1. I'm just glad Summer's home :']

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Summers home ;)
    -hides-

    -Chloeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched Skins once.
    Then two girls started lezbo kissin'...
    I turned it off.
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao,,Robyn :')
    Its good tbh,ive only seen it a few times- Its very. . .In your face? haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. ;;D SUMMER! And who is that dude? Hes kinda fugly

    ReplyDelete
  6. WTH! He is so not!
    Its Freddie XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's gay, I can tell! -.-"

    1.He looks like he's concentrating but the hand thing, it just screams gayness ;)

    2.Bracelet?

    3.Come on dude, v-neck seriously?

    4.His hair...



    hehe you had to miss me right XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude he has too dress like that its hes job -4-
    Amazing ;3

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG OMG OMG! FREDDIE :')
    I loves him <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. He's hottie ;)

    Nottie... Lol

    ReplyDelete